A Black Hole Anomaly

A Black Hole Anomaly

Friday, February 26, 2010

Blog Maintenance

Today I am cleaning up the blog, I could not figure out where these erroneous spaces between the lines of text were coming from until I looked into the HTML, wow what a mess. Being a new blogger I was trying out different texts and sizes and each change I made created additional spaces in my blog. I am slowly sifting through the code now and fixing the errors.

Expect a cleaner blog shortly.

EDIT: Appears to be the same if I remove all the HTML completely.. odd, this post itself has NO HTML in the editing feature... Would someone please let me know if any of my posts do not show correctly in your browser/reader? Whichever ones do not, I will adjust them to fit the same style as the ones that do show correctly for you.

No comments: